Looking to grow your faith in the West Lafayette community?
With classes, homework, extracurricular events, study sessions, and anything else that keeps you busy, it’s easy to get caught up in the rush and lose touch with your faith. No matter what your religion, there are churches for everyone around the West Lafayette/ Lafayette area. Take a look below to find your fit and begin to rediscover your faith.
1. St. Thomas Aquinas: 535 W State St, West Lafayette, IN 47906
2. Church of the Blessed Sacrament: 2224 Sacramento Dr, West Lafayette, IN 47906
3. St. Ann Church & Shrine: 612 Wabash Ave, Lafayette, IN 47905
1. Purdue Christian Campus House: 1000 W State St, West Lafayette, IN 47906
2. Clear River Church: 501 N 3rd St, Lafayette, IN 47901
3. Grace Campus & Community Church: 2212 Yeager Rd, West Lafayette, IN 47906
4. Covenant Church: 211 Knox Drive, West Lafayette, IN 47906
4. Crestview Community Church (C3): 1400 Ortman Lane, Lafayette, IN 47909
1. Redeemer Lutheran Church: 510 E Lindberg Ave, West Lafayette, IN 47906
2. Our Saviour Lutheran Church: 300 West Fowler Ave, West Lafayette, IN 47906
3. University Lutheran Church: 460 Northwestern Ave, West Lafayette, IN 47906
If you aren’t addicted to coffee yet, just wait! Although your order of a double shot of espresso with foam may never change, the place you order from might. Here are some of the best places around campus to get a fresh cup of coffee!
Purdue's 62nd annual Grand Prix race is just around the corner! Make sure you know all the details before you go & don't miss out on this great Purdue tradition.
College is exciting! You're finally out on your own. But where should you live? The Granite Team has some great advice to get you started.
Eating healthy is tough, not to mention expensive. Personally, I try my best to eat healthy, but when I have to choose between chicken tenders or a salad, the decision is pretty easy. (chicken tenders, obvi). Eating healthy, however, does not have to be boring. From decorative chicken salads to acai bowls, eating healthy can taste (and look) good. Here are 5 places to eat on and near campus when you’re thinking about a third cheat day.
Select an option below to chat or leave a message with a Granite team member today. Someone will get back to you soon!