Recent Blog Posts

Summer Bucket List.jpg

Summer Bucket List

Jul 5, 2019, 9:00 AM

If you feel like you were longing for an eventful break from school but have since fallen into the dull routine of eat, sleep… and work, then check out this summer bucket list that’ll hopefully help you turn your summer blues into summer to-dos.

Sign a lease.jpg

Why Do I Pay Rent In Advance?

Jun 20, 2019, 10:00 AM

Wondering why you're being charged rental payments for an apartment you haven't moved into yet? Granite has installed a payment system that allows residents to pay rent in advance, ultimately relieving them of their payments for the upcoming summer.

IMG_3140.jpeg

8 Things You Can Do to Honor Fallen Soldiers on Memorial Day

May 24, 2019, 11:02 AM

It's important to recognize that even though Memorial Day has evolved socially, the purpose of the day is to honor and remember the men and women who lost their lives in the line of duty while fighting for our freedom. 

Moving.jpg

What do I need to do when I move out of my apartment?

Apr 26, 2019, 11:32 AM

Unsure of what you have to do when you move out of your apartment? Look no further! We are here to help answer any questions you have to make move-out easier.

SB Walking on Beach.JPG

The Ultimate Guide to Spring Break 2019

Mar 1, 2019, 11:45 AM

Whether you’re staying on campus, heading home, studying abroad, traveling down south or road tripping somewhere new, you deserve your week-long break. We want you to enjoy your time off, so here are some tips to have the best week ever!

Summertime Fun Around Bloomington

May 9, 2018, 4:07 PM

Ahhh the sun is shining, the weather is beautiful, and school is out! After the long school year of studying and homework, you deserve some fun in the good ole Bloomington.

Saved Listings Print

Request Showings

selected out of saved

Preferred
Move-in Date*

Request Showings

Chat With Us
Chat with Granite

Select an option below to chat or leave a message with a Granite team member today. Someone will get back to you soon!