Recent Blog Posts

North by Northwest.jpg

Should I Live On or Off-Campus?

Mar 15, 2019, 3:12 PM

With hundreds of choices for housing on and off-campus, choosing a place to live can be pretty overwhelming. So we are here to help you by giving an inside perspective on the different housing options.

Sublease.jpg

Want to Sublease? Here’s How.

Jan 18, 2019, 11:30 AM

So you signed a lease, but your plans have changed and you won’t be staying in your space for the full lease period - what should you do? Sublease! Here are 6 things to do when you're in a position to sublease:

Blog_photo.jpg

5 Reasons You Should Rent a 3 or 4 Bedroom Apartment

Dec 12, 2018, 10:56 AM

Ever heard the saying, “One’s company, two’s a crowd, three’s (and four’s) a party”? Andy Warhol must have been referring to 3 and 4-bedroom units. ;)

doornot.jpg

Apartment Do's and Don'ts

Aug 8, 2018, 3:54 PM

Congrats… it’s time to adult!! Moving into your first apartment is an exciting time, but it can also be a little scary, but don’t worry, we’re here to help you make a smooth transition. Here are the do’s and don’ts of your first apartment.

move in.jpg

Before and After Move In

Jul 27, 2018, 3:45 PM

So you’re moving in… now what?

530d739700bf6dfb035a511858bfecc8.png

How Do I Get My Security Deposit Back?

Jul 20, 2018, 11:54 AM

I’m sure you have heard how it is “impossible” to get your security deposit back. Those mean landlords and apartment management companies just steal all your money. No matter how much you scrub your floors, they’ll still say they are a mess. Yup, they are the worst.

AdobeStock_154673828.jpeg

What Is The Best Ice Cream Near Purdue??

Jul 18, 2018, 3:42 PM

Here’s the scoop on the best ice cream in the West Lafayette / Lafayette area

AdobeStock_162623289.jpeg

Pool Etiquette

Jul 16, 2018, 10:42 AM

Ahhhhh summer is coming! Prepare for your pool days by brushing up on your pool etiquette.

granite-blog-why-are-you-showing-my-apartment.jpg

Why Are You Showing My Apartment?

May 9, 2018, 4:01 PM

If you're a resident with Granite Student Living, get more information about why the team may be showing your apartment.

granite-blog-things-you-need.jpg

Things You Need For Your Apartment That You Didn’t Know You Need

May 9, 2018, 3:57 PM

Pots, pans, toaster, hangers, rug, coasters, toothbrush! The list goes on and on. You do not want to be unpacking and realize that you forgot something important!

Saved Listings Print

Request Showings

selected out of saved

Preferred
Move-in Date*

Request Showings

Chat With Us
Chat with Granite

Select an option below to chat or leave a message with a Granite team member today. Someone will get back to you soon!